PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR:
Lecturers, Lecturers Support Staff and ATPESC Support Staff
Lecturers, Lecturers Support Staff and ATPESC Support Staff, you have been assigned to an ATPESC contact person, which depends on whether you are an Air Traveler, a Local Traveler or a Dinner Speaker. Your designated ATPESC contact person is standing by to assist you with any of your travel ATPESC-related questions or concerns, and to make changes to your travel arrangements.
Your designated ATPESC contact person will follow up with you two weeks after you register with the details regarding your travel itinerary.
TRAVEL, LODGING & MEALS BENEFITS
- U.S. domestic flights
Your ATPESC contact person will need to arrange your flight through the Argonne travel department. When registering please give your flight preferences. You will have the opportunity to approve your itinerary prior to booking. Special arrangements/reimbursements will be evaluated case by case. For example, if you would like or need to arrange your own flights, please indicate this at the time of registration. We will need to do a cost comparison in order for you to get reimbursed.
- International flights
International flights are not covered.
- Ground transportation to/from the Chicago-area airports (round-trip)
- Ground transportation for U.S. domestic and international flights is covered only through the ATPESC provided Limousine Service.
- Once your travel and hotel arrangements are made, your ATPESC contact person will email you information about your Limousine Service travel arrangements. If you are traveling with non-event travel companions, you will need to provide a credit card for those charges separately.
- Rental cars are not covered.
- Local Lecturers and Program/Technical Support Staff who are driving will be reimbursed for mileage/tolls only. Please provide your ATPESC contact person with a Google map confirming mileage (round-trip) from your home to the event location.
- Lodging is at the single-occupancy ATPESC group rate at the event venue. Our staff will handle your lodging arrangements via our online registration system. Your hotel reservation will be based on your travel itinerary that you provide when you register. Please make reference if traveling with non-event travel companions or if you require additional amenities or services (you will be billed separately by the hotel). Upon hotel check-in, the hotel reception desk will request a personal credit card for extra charges incurred to your room during your stay (i.e., any upgrades, or amenities).
- Please indicate at the time of registration that housing is not being requested.
Daily Meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner and breaks) are provided with the following exceptions:
- Saturday, August 5 – no dinner provided
- Sunday, August 6 – no meals provided
Note: Meals for non-event travel companions are not included. If you have dietary requirements, please specify these as you register.
In order to receive ALCF computer access for your ATPESC Hands-on exercises (if necessary) we require identification:
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License
- State ID
ATPESC is delighted to welcome all of its international attendees and would like to make the process as seamless as possible. Please carefully review the US Visa Application procedures and VISA Waiver Program.
You will need to fill out additional online documentation requiring the completion of a Visit/Assignment Request (ANL-593). This is done to show you are in legal status; meaning your immigration and naturalization paperwork is current. ATPESC staff will contact you for copies of any required documents prior to the event.
ATPESC 2017 REGISTRATION